Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Craft Fair Weekend!

Craft Fair Weekend

It's time for the only two craft fairs I'm doing this season!  Come see my lampwork glass based crafts (no arts or prints) at either of these two fairs - Saturday in Beacon, NY, and only on Sunday in Chelsea, NYC.  The links are at the bottom of the page.

This is your chance to see in person some of the new things I've made. Here are my miniature glass seascapes!  I make each sea anemone, shell or sea star on the mandrel and then assemble them together with epoxy and fine sand.  I haven't seen anyone else making these yet on the internet, so come get something really original and one of a kind!  The cherry or walnut wood blocks they are on  is only 1.5" square, to give you an idea how tiny they are.






My Saturday Fair
My Sunday Fair


Jody

a Studio by the Sea







No comments:

Post a Comment